Video Editor's Toolkit - Sourceforge.net
We provide and maintain PremiereAVSPlugin - a plugin for Adobe Premiere that allows Avisynth scripts to be imported as normal video files. The plugin is licensed under the GPL.
Please see our SourceForge page for downloads, SVN and help forums.
PremiereAVSPlugin v1.95 released!
- Support for Adobe Premiere CS4
- Support for multi-channel audio (5.1 etc.)
PremiereAVSPlugin v1.91 released!
- Minor bugfix to fix a crash-on-close error some users were reporting.
PremiereAVSPlugin v1.9 released!
- Plugin v1.9 released. This plugin features improved resizing, better alpha support, support for NTSC fractional FPS and 'project protection'.
- Project Protection prevents the problem where Premiere would occasionally truncate project files if an AVS file became broken. The new behaviour is to present a long placeholder in place of the broken file.
- For the technically minded: dependence on virtualdub is now gone and all resizing/conversions are done using Avisynth internals.